Wednesday, November 05, 2008

 C'est moi!

Ok so with all of this election stuff I never did do the intro thread that I like to do at the begining of NaBloPoMo so I figured I'd do a quick one now :)

Welcome to my blog! It's not the most exciting blog out there, but I like it here :) I have no real life so that leaves little to write about other than my cats, but if you have nothing better to do with your time I think it's a nice place to visit.

So who am I? Well, I'm a spinster travel Nuclear Medicine Technologist living in the Triangle area of NC. I've been here about 4 years now, which is a long time for me. I've lived in many states since I grew up in Jersey. For now I'll be staying here, because I get the wanderlust out of my system with the travel gigs. It works for me :)

I've done two different 100 things about me posts. If you really want a scoop of who I am, reading those would work :)

Well I was going to write more, but then I realized I still have 26 days to go so I'll leave some of the other exciting details of my life (like the fact that my thumb still hurts since I fell on my face (and obviously also my thumb) like a dork a few months ago) for another post :)

So please check out some of those links :) And then leave comments. I love comments. A lot. A WHOLE LOT. (hint, hint!)

Posted by Acinom @ 5:21 PM

Read or Post a Comment

hint hint lol!! leave some yourself sometimes, wouldja?

Posted by Blogger ~ T (grits) ~ @ 9:20 AM #
 

Hello, I am stopping by from the NaBloPoMo blogroll. About being a crazy cat lady (I have 4 myself), it's not the number of cats that make you a crazy cat lady, it's the way they affect your life. :)

Posted by Blogger Renee @ 12:50 AM #
 
<< Home