Wednesday, December 15, 2010

 I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine

I have always found so much inspiration in songs. I realize that most of my favorite artists earn that distinction because they are phenomenal lyricists. I remember when I was in jr high and high school (in the dark ages before the internet) I would have my tape recorder and I would play songs line by line over and over to write down and learn all the lyrics. It was kinda an obsession. Now you can google lyrics so that's way easier, but recently I had the pleasure of trying to figure out the lyrics to one of Anna's new songs that I recorded at her show, and played it over and over again. Finally I gave up and went to the source herself... I asked her on facebook and she replied and gave me the lyrics. She's fawesome!

Anyway, one of the reasons I was trying to get those lyrics is I have been focused on songs that inspire me lately. I am sending a song a day to a friend who's doing something scary but brave. She's a supernova and she's only begun to shine :)

Anyway, when looking through my itunes for the next choice I came across a song I forgot about and now it seems kinda perfect so I thought I'd share :)



the reason I am feeling this song right now is the idea that people willing to make changes bounce (like bumbles) and if you don't like it or me, then F you :)

Posted by Acinom @ 9:09 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I love this song!!

Posted by Blogger Maria @ 10:01 AM #
 
<< Home