Wednesday, November 03, 2010

 Surfing's the source, it'll change your life...

Since I said yesterday I wont continue with the political postings, and since that's all that's on the news and on everyone's mind this morning, I'm too distracted to think of anything else to write about.

Oh but this was interesting... I just put on the 6am news and the teaser with the three top stories was this:

Governor's race results
Local Proposition results
Local Surfer dies and high surf alert again for today

At least it's not all politics here. Something that blew my mind the when I first got here was that the surf report on the radio took longer than the traffic report.

Back in the summer I turned 15 they started playing old episodes of Gidget on tv and I suddenly had a burning desire to learn to surf. It never happened. I guess I now have the option to do that since I'm out here. It was even a groupon deal a few weeks ago. But alas I'm not 15 any more, and I will have to just be satisfied watching Point Break.

Posted by Acinom @ 9:02 AM

Read or Post a Comment

I never enjoy those moments of realization that I am probably too old to do something now...

Posted by Blogger Maria @ 11:38 AM #
 

To be honest, it's not just that I think I'm too old, it's that I have nobody to be an idiot in the surf with. If I had someone to go with I might consider it!

But it's also that my eyes are so light sensitive as I get older and you cant where sunglasses while catching tubes.

Yeah, that lame.

Posted by Blogger Acinom @ 11:58 AM #
 
<< Home