Monday, November 08, 2010

 Spaceship Crashed

So today I was stopping at Target on the way home from work to get more Burdseed and some cat litter and other various sundries and I saw a panhandler at the traffic light right before Target. Not an uncommon sight... but what was uncommon was her sign...

"Spaceship Crashed. Need spare change for parts."

I had no choice but to hand her a dollar.

Why? Well there were three options:


1) She has a kick ass sense of humor even though she's going through some hard times. That deserves my support.

2) She's mentally ill, and that sucks and deserves some support.

3) She really is an alien, and it'd be nice to be on their good side to avoid anal probing if her buddies all show up.

No matter which option it is, it was totally worth the dollar.

Posted by Acinom @ 9:04 PM

Read or Post a Comment

You know, if I had it to give, I would have too.. For all the reasons you gave! lol! Some people, regardless of their situation, are really quite creative - and that should be looked upon with kindness (in my opinion, of course)!

Posted by Blogger Daria's Blog @ 10:48 AM #
 
<< Home