Sunday, November 21, 2010

 J E T S JETS JETS JETS!

I was born a Jets fan. I was also born 10 days after the last time they won a Superbowl.

I grew up watching Jets games every weekend, and I even looked at Hofstra, the college I attended my freshman year, only because that's where the Jets practiced.

I have always loved them, even when they sucked.

I don't know the stats, but I also wonder if they are the team who has been to the most wildcard playoff games with never making it to the Superbowl.

I am very used to then not being a winning team that I'm used to it.

I also became a Steelers fan back when the Mean Joe Green commercial was on air. And then that love was solidified when I went to college in Western PA.



I have had much more luck as a Steelers fan over the years, with 6 Super Bowl wins.

I am loving that both of my teams are doing well this year.

But I am ELATED that the Jets are. But if they actually make it to the Superbowl this year, and if they go as far as to win it, there is a possibility I may drop dead 10 days before it happens. I would really like to live to see it though.

Posted by Acinom @ 3:46 PM