Friday, November 12, 2010

 Boo for bad news

So I thought I had good car news, then not, then yes, and now not.

I finally got through the Fulton County title and registration people who said I could just get an emissions waiver and then do everything by mail. Woot!

I called to get the waiver and they only give them for renewals on cars already titled in the Atlanta area. I am SOL. He was very nice at telling me that, but that's the bottom line.

Yesterday I got the car fixed and smog checked and then headed over to the DMV. Took off work to get this done. Got to the DMV and there was TONS of parking so I was all "woot! I'll be in and out!" yeah, no...it was Veteran's Day so it was closed.

I'm going to finish this email and do a search on tag and title places.

I'll be so happy when this is over with.

Oh well, at least it's the weekend!!

Posted by Acinom @ 8:32 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Yay for Le Weekend!!

Posted by Blogger Maria @ 9:54 AM #
 
<< Home