Tuesday, November 24, 2009

 Who Can it Be Now?

I love my cell phone ringers :) I have many personalized ones, and they make me so happy.

The one I currently have for unknown numbers is "Who Can It Be Now?" by Men at Work

For people who are in my contact list, but don't have their own, are "If You Were Here" by the Thompson Twins (From Sixteen Candles) (I thought this seemed appropriate because if they were here, they wouldn't be calling)

I have past coworkers as "She Works Hard for the Money"

I have my work recruiters as "Closer to Fine" (Cuz that's what I'd be if they got me a gig)

My sister who suffers from Vertigo is- you guessed it "Vertigo" by U2

My mom is an Irish Jig

My current alarm is "Good Day Sunshine" by the Beatles, but my previous one that I still use sometimes is "Brand New Day" by Sting :)

My two friends who I went to see The Police with are "Regatta de Blanc"

anyone related to the sorority I volunteer as an adviser for is "It's the End of the World as We Know It"

a guy I used to have a crush on got "Desire" by U2

Any of my doctor's offices or vet get "Doctor Doctor" by Thompson Twins

Other various friends have songs that remind me of them :)

It makes me happy. I miss that Sprint stopped giving free ringtones every month. It was so much fun.

I do think it's time though to switch my ringer to some holiday music. Last year I had "Christmas Wrapping" by The Waitresses... I wonder if I should stick with that or do something else? Any suggestions?

So what do you do for ringtones?


Posted by Acinom @ 5:13 PM

Read or Post a Comment

phonezoo.com is the best invention ever. fyi

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 10:12 PM #
 

My sister Hillary used Mama-se mama-sa by MJ for my other sister who has the only kids in the family. Our mother, all three of us girls, have her ringtone as Bicycle by Queen. It was hysterical when we realized that we all used that same one for her. It just fits lol

My ringtone of most everyone is "Pop Goes my Heart" by the fictional band POP in the movie Music and Lyrics.

I never thought of a Christmas ringtone.... hmmmm, I may just do that!

Posted by Blogger Kristin - The Goat @ 11:36 AM #
 
<< Home