Wednesday, November 25, 2009

 Where's my damn teleporter?!?!

When we were kids we were pretty much promised flying cars, jetpacks, and teleporters by 2009.

If I had one of those, I could easily spend Thanksgiving with people I love.

Instead, I am staying home, although with kittehs I love.

It would really suck if I cared more.

Well I guess that didn't come out right- I do care that I am not with people I love, but I do not care that I am alone. Does that make any sense?

I belong to a message board where someone posted something about how they don't do well staying alone. I laughed out loud as I read it because I can't imagine being that dependent, and I actually prefer being alone more often than not. No matter how much I love someone and how much I love being with them, I still value my time and space. Maybe that's my issue, but if I'm happy about it, then that's all that matters, right? :)

I'd still like a teleporter.

Posted by Acinom @ 4:59 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Oh I know what you mean - I love my alone time. My husband has been home for two days now, I'm ready for him to go away again lol

Posted by Blogger Kristin - The Goat @ 11:30 AM #
 
<< Home