Thursday, November 12, 2009

 I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!


My cousin who I posted about the other day uploaded some old family pics today. This might be one of the best pics ever :)

Mary first commented on our hot windbreakers. But I couldn't take my eyes off my snazzy pants. But the other great part has got to be that we both have boxes of animal crackers :)

I also love the azaleas in the background. Even though this was taken where I lived, azaleas always will remind me of my grandmothers place.

There were 2 azalea bushes on either side of my gram's walk in her front yard, smack in the middle of the grassy areas. We would use them as bases, as well as the front porch steps and a tree that was at the across the sidewalk. Or as something to run around when we were playing this other game we made up, Witchypoo (don't ask) that involved chasing someone till they got back home. We played much hopscotch on that front walk, and although the azaleas were not involved in this game, they were sitting right there watching us.

So this pic brought back some seriously happy memories. Plus we look damn cute. :) This is definitely one of my all time favorite pictures now!

Posted by Acinom @ 5:31 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I've got some great photos with that great yellow tinge, rounded corners and the plaid pants :) Yours reminded me of mine! You all were so cute.

Posted by Blogger Kristin - The Goat @ 5:34 PM #
 
<< Home