Monday, November 30, 2009

 Happy End of BloMo!



I am exausted from a whirlwind trip down to Hotlanta again. Was there less than 24 hours. Lots of driving in a short time, and the drive back sucked due to rain and dark.

Happy to be home with the kittehs.

Freaked out a wee bit when I got in and couldn't find Seamus. Fortunately he materialized after I put more food out :)

I need to get off this computer and get to cuddling now!

Already miss my BFF's

I leave you pics of us and you can see how happy I am- this is a big reason why I really want to be there!

I hope everything works out to make this happen. It actually looks like it could! Fingers and toes crossed!!


Posted by Acinom @ 8:03 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Fingers and toes crossed for you. It's been a pleasure visiting with you during NaBloPoMo.

Posted by Blogger Kristin - The Goat @ 2:36 AM #
 
<< Home