Sunday, November 01, 2009

 Happy BloMo (take 4)!


This is the fourth year I'm joining in on NationalBlogPostingMonth and this is the first year I'm a wee bit worried. Yeah, I've done a few other random months, but they don't count, THIS is the real month.

But as anyone can see, I've been really out of blogging the past few months. I have been having some ideas to blog about though the last few weeks, so that's something promising :)

Today though, I don't have too much to say unfortunately.

Why is this? Because on Thursday evening I got food poisoning. And have spent the last 4 days sick. Not a lot to report due to that.

I know it's food poisoning because I shared a wee bit of my chicken with RSK and he too has been spending a bit of quality time in the litter box. Thank GOD he only had a wee bit of the chicken and 2 visits to the box, so I don't feel like the worstest of worst mom's. Still feel pretty bad though.

So I decided to call the place I got the food from to give them a heads up. I didn't want to say that I knew it was their food because my cat and I got sick, so I said 2 of the three of us ate it and we are the two who got sick. I thought that sounded better. The place thanked me for letting them know, and said they'd look into it. I seriously doubt they will though, unless other people call them too.

Anyway, don't worry about me, I'm staying way hydrated and doing ok. I apologize for my first post of the month being about something so unappealing, but hey, try living it for 4 days :P

So good luck to everyone else this month! I'm getting excited to start reading some new blogs and trying to be more creative with mine! And for FINALLY winning a prize this year! (It can happen, right?)

Posted by Acinom @ 11:10 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Hooray! Your blog didn't update on my page for some reason. Good luck!

Posted by Blogger fergojisan @ 6:22 PM #
 

Yay!! I'm so happy you are going to do this again this year. :)

Food Poisoning? ugh. I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you are feeling better and kitty, too!

Kristin - The Goat

Posted by Blogger Kristin - The Goat @ 12:19 AM #
 

Good to see you back, Mon. Since you roped me into this thing in the first place! ;)

Posted by Blogger AJ @ 11:00 AM #
 
<< Home