Sunday, November 15, 2009

 Halfway!

So today is the halfway point for yet another BloMo.

Of the people I know doing it, so far a few have missed days. Posting every day doesnt seem like it would be that hard, but for people with lives, it can be. But I think it's even harder for people with no life! (Like me)

I think the biggest challenge is having something to write about. Since I don't really don't do much, I don't really have much to say.

Today I watched a Lifetime movie starring Fred Savage and Candice Cameron. Kevin Allen was an abusive boyfriend to DJ Tanner and ended up killing her.

This is how I spent my Sunday.

You know that saying- if you can't be a good example, at least be a bad warning? (or something like that?)

I am a warning for everyone out there if you get too comfortable with your simple life.

Posted by Acinom @ 6:13 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I saw that movie on the guide when I was flipping through the channels LOL

Posted by Blogger Kristin - The Goat @ 7:05 PM #
 
<< Home