Monday, September 28, 2009

 times when I should keep my mouth shut...

So I kinda had a bad day. Ok, no kinda about it. Other than my dentist visit which revealed no cavities even after it's been 18 months since I had a cleaning due to no dental insurance...

But yeah, something I did, with the best intentions, ended up hurting someone I liked. Yes, he had culpability in the whole scenario, but it shouldn't have turned out how it did, plain and simple.

SO I keep telling myself it's not my fault, he made the choices he made. But I still feel like shit.

So I had a few glasses of wine. And then I shared more than I should have about a completely different topic with someone who probably wasn't ready to hear what I had to say.

So really , I would like to turn back time and add some duct tape to my mouth. Can this be arranged?

Posted by Acinom @ 11:15 PM

Read or Post a Comment

i have totally been there. i'm sure they'll forget about it sooner than you do, don't beat yourself up, monica!

Posted by Blogger equeyaya @ 10:52 PM #
 
<< Home