Tuesday, June 16, 2009

 I can't win...

So lately I've been all about drinking my 8 glasses of water a day. (GO ME!)

I have a cup that fits 16 oz, so I just need to drink 4 of those. Easy right?

I kept losing track of how many I had drunk.

So I had a brilliant idea- I got rubberbands, and I would put one around the cup each time I drank one.

Now I keep forgetting if I had already put the rubberband on or not.

I think I've had 10-14 glasses of water a day because of my total airheadedness. I may have set a new world record for how many times peeing in one day. I make sure I get my 8 (that I have actually counted, but more like 10 or 12) early enough that it doesn't disrupt my sleep. But it still does.

The good news is I'm very well hydrated!

Posted by Acinom @ 9:54 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I can't count either LOL The only thing I can suggest is is you are in the same place most of the time, put a post-it and a pen someplace where you can write down the time you finish your water. This way you can be fairly sure of the time. You wouldn't forget if you finished your water 5 seconds ago or 4 hours ago :) Well, I could! LOL

Posted by Blogger Kristin - The Goat @ 5:29 PM #
 

You havent floated away have ya??

Posted by Blogger ~ T (grits) ~ @ 9:10 AM #
 
<< Home