Sunday, June 14, 2009

 Contrary to popular belief, Kmart doesn't suck...

However, Rite Aid still does.

Today I switched my prescription to the Kmart pharmacy because I never heard back from Rite Aid that they addressed my issue with them.

I go to Kmart just about every week to buy cat food (yes, it's cheaper there than anywhere else I've found, although the litter is way more expensive than the grocery store, go figure) so it's just as convenient to go there. Plus they gave me a $20 in gift cards for transferring my script, so it's win/win!

Oh and a bonus- my prescription at Kmart was 68 cents cheaper than at Rite Aid and it only took her about 4 minutes to fill it :)

So although Rite Aid Eric was great for reaching out, somewhere after him a ball got dropped. RA Eric, I'm sorry your company sucks. But at least you get paid to google :)


Posted by Acinom @ 11:03 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Wow, really? I will have to look into that, as I tend to buy a lot of cat food. I never even considered Kmart for that. It is Your Saving Place, after all. ;)

Posted by Blogger fergojisan @ 1:56 AM #
 

I always liked Kmart, but I think it was for the Martha Stewart items. Glad you were able to change the script and get bonus cash in the process!

Posted by Blogger Kristin - The Goat @ 2:26 AM #
 
<< Home