Monday, May 11, 2009

 I'm so cranky even I don't want to be around me

No big reason, although lots of little reasons I guess.

It just sucks. No more good mood for me.

I may be being overly sensitive, but I'm feeling a bit of hurt feelings over something nonspecific. I hate feeling this way.

Also...

I have been waiting for 3 days (not counting the weekend) for a phone call. I have a hunch it won't happen today either which means tomorrow is another day of waiting. I hate waiting. I'd almost even rather it be bad news than to keep being in this state of limbo.

Ringo just jumped up, stood on my chest and burped in my face. Thank GOD I love him or I'd be even crankier, but he just gave me my first smile of the day. Cat's rock.

Posted by Acinom @ 3:34 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Cats rock. :)

Posted by Blogger Kristin - The Goat @ 9:59 AM #
 
<< Home