Tuesday, May 05, 2009

 Here's a pet peeve...

People who bitch and bitch and bitch about things but do nothing to try and fix them.

If you're miserable, fix it.

If you don't like the way the world around you is... do something proactive.

But bitching is not going to get you anywhere but alienated from your friends who are sick of listening to you bitch.

That's all, thanks for letting me vent :)

Posted by Acinom @ 12:33 PM

Read or Post a Comment

You're absolutely right. Thanks for the kick in the butt. :)

Posted by Blogger fergojisan @ 1:38 PM #
 

Dude, this wasn't directed at you!! I don't see you always bitching and moaning about the same thing always always always with never doing anything but bitching!

Posted by Blogger Acinom @ 1:40 PM #
 

You don't SEE me doing it, but I'm doing it alright. Sarah said this same thing to me years ago, and I tried to take it to heart, but I got lost along the way. I just needed a reminder, and yours came just when I started thinking about it again. Even if it wasn't meant for me, thank you. I'm going to stop trying and start doing. :)

Posted by Blogger fergojisan @ 4:40 PM #
 
<< Home