Saturday, May 09, 2009

 Celebrity blog comments and a broken meower...

So as y'all can see, I dedicated my blog post yesterday to the fabulous Jorge Garcia and it worked! Googlebot alerted him and he left a comment!! I like that he took the time to actually reply. It's so nice to see a celebrity who is still down to earth. I was a fan before, but I am a HUGE fan now. It totally made my night and I love that he thanked me for thanking him. So now I am thanking him for thanking me for thanking him. This could be endless ;) I realize I didn't mention that there is an expiration on my invitation...if I do end up moving away from here next June. Since I doubt his visit will ever happen, I don't think it'll be an issue though :)

So regarding the broken meower... poor Ringo Stu Kitty has laryngitis again. So here is where I tell my REALLY BAD JOKE... ready? "When is a kitty not a kitty? When it's hoarse!" HAHAHA! Ok yeah, I warned you it was really bad.

For those of you who have been long time readers, you know that RSK has chronic pancreatitis. For the last 10 days or so he's been having a bit of a flare up. Fortunately he doesn't get REALLY sick, but he does puke a lot. He eats a lot too- he is not a normal cat, but when we first started dealing with this it was because of his ravenous appetite... I thought he might have been hyperthyroid from the volume of food he was eating and the weight loss going along with it....turns out he was puking up everything and that's why he was always hungry. So we just need to make sure he doesn't get dehydrated and is not losing weight, and we can just sorta glide through these flare ups.

Well the plentiful puking leads to him having no voice. Now any of you who have ever met him, or who have ever talked to me on the phone know that he is a TALKATIVE kitty. But after mucho pukes, he gets all raspy and squeaky, but yet he still keeps trying to talk, which is really funny and quite pathetic. I do feel bad laughing at my sick kitty....a bit. But since he seems fine overall, I know he's not really sick (if he gets lethargic we worry) so it's ok to laugh a little.

And he loves when I laugh, he comes up and gives me bonks and stuff and so I have no guilt :)

So that's my story today. I am the coolest blogger ever because Jorge Garcia left me a comment, and I am a quasi mean mom because I laugh at my kitty with the broken meower.

Life's ok :)

Posted by Acinom @ 1:48 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I think it's, "...when he's a little hoarse."

As you were. ;)

Posted by Blogger AJ @ 10:08 AM #
 
<< Home