Friday, April 24, 2009

 So perhaps just THAT Rite Aid sucks...

Someone from Rite Aid who did read my blog post has reached out to me for more information. I hope that he is not just blowing smoke up my butt and pretending to care.

I think I maybe be making this my mission to get that list changed.

That pharmacist never should have told me to "just worry about myself" (sic)

That is what made me realize just how important it is to make sure that nobody else has to deal with a situation similar to mine. (I feel like John Locke on Lost-- "DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T DO!")

So thanks to Rite Aid Eric for reaching out to me, and I look forward to hearing how this was resolved.

And I wonder, is your whole job to google your company and follow up on what people say about them? That's actually pretty cool. Technology may be deleting some jobs, but look how it's brought new ones into existence! So what's your title? Chief Googler for Customer Service?

Posted by Acinom @ 1:38 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Chief Googler LOL

Posted by Blogger Kristin - The Goat @ 8:08 PM #
 
<< Home