Thursday, April 02, 2009

 If I were an artist...

Or a musician, or even a writer of more than just a lame blog...

Just now I looked out the window and saw a brilliant red winter cardinal, sitting on a tree that has the buds of spring, with leaves on the ground underneath like fall, with rain falling like summer...

I feel like this is a song/poem/picture just waiting to be told and shared...

I wish I had it in me to convey the emotion that I just got looking at it...

Posted by Acinom @ 5:11 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I think you did a pretty good job. I could totally see the picture you painted.

I don't think you have a lame blog - I'm really enjoying it :) and I don't do lame!

Posted by Blogger Kristin - The Goat @ 5:44 PM #
 

Thanks so much K! I had a sorta bad day today (as you saw in my fb status) and being told I'm not lame was exactly what I needed :)

Posted by Blogger Acinom @ 5:47 PM #
 

I agree, you did it, I could see it vividly as well.

I often think that my blog is lame after I read yours, you express yourself so well and so coherently in a way that I wish I could. But, we are our own worst critics, aren't we?

Posted by Blogger fergojisan @ 5:50 PM #
 

Thanks Ferg :) And I love reading yours except it gives me some weird eye problems after... but for you I suck it up till all those floating white lines fade away :)

Posted by Blogger Acinom @ 5:53 PM #
 
<< Home