Wednesday, April 22, 2009

 and yet...another reason why Rite Aid sucks...

So Rite Aid has been googling themselves and found their way here.

They now know that I was given the wrong drug just because it was "on the list" and that I got appallingly scolded by the pharmacist for trying to make her understand that it was still wrong even if it was on the list.

And yet, they did not care enough to leave a comment to try and contact me to find which location this was.

Way to be on top of things guys!!

Posted by Acinom @ 7:20 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I posted a comment about Clorox2 bleach and had the Clorox people commenting on my blog explaining themselves. I'm thinking that the folks at Rite Aid can't explain away the problem.

Posted by Blogger Kristin - The Goat @ 12:52 AM #
 
<< Home