Saturday, March 28, 2009

 Super Quick Post

Not sure what time I'll be home later so I figure I better get this in just to be safe.

Today I am headed to the town of Danville to meet up with an old HS friend. He said he's taking me to a redneck karaoke bar. Should be interesting!

I have no idea if we shall have a nice dinner and I'll be home by 9pm or if we'll have a blast and I won't be back till after midnight...

He's a really fun guy, so I suspect it might be choice B, but he is in town for work, so it might end up being choice A. Either way, I'm just happy to have plans on a Saturday night :)

I am NOT happy though that I still cannot find my ipod and will be forced to listen to radio for this 90+ minute journey to where he is... I have an old cd player that I am going to attempt to plug into the wire that normally plugs into my ipod to see if that works, but I remember from when diskmen were all the rage that they eat batteries like I eat tootsie rolls. I am bringing two spare sets of rechargable batteries to hopefully make it last... if not, it's crap radio for me!

Well I think I should probably go get a shower now since I think I have to leave in like 40 minutes...

I'll let yinz know how it goes tomorrow!

Posted by Acinom @ 3:16 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Danville VA? Danville Can! My sister used to live there. :)

I can tell you that a Sony WALKman doesn't eat up a lot of batteries. That is what is currently plugged into the iPod jack in my car (my library didn't have The Corrections on CD). Have fun in Danville!

Where does "yinz" come from?

Posted by Blogger fergojisan @ 4:05 PM #
 

Yes, Danville, VA!

A good time was had by all :)

I used the diskman and it didn't even go through the one set of batteries I had in the almost 4 hours in the car, I'm happy to report!

yinz is Pittsburghese for y'all :) I went to college in western PA and picked it up there :)

Posted by Blogger Acinom @ 7:23 PM #
 
<< Home