Sunday, March 08, 2009

 Not actually springing forward

So YAY my clocks are almost all back to normal! Because I was out of town the last DST I never switched several of my clocks.

For the past 6 months when I look at my one clock here in the bedroom I just have been doing the math...it says 6:30, it's really 5:30. I adapted well.

And now I did not have to change it....but I worry...will I keep doing the math? Will I end up being late for things now? Doubtful, but still a concern!

I love when my laziness comes full circle and makes me actually ahead of the game ;)

Posted by Acinom @ 6:34 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Oh, I'd continue to do the math. I used to have a clock that was off my 12 minutes or something like that and I would recalculate all clocks. It drove me batty! lol

Good Luck!

Posted by Blogger Kristin - The Goat @ 11:08 AM #
 
<< Home