Sunday, March 22, 2009

 Kind person or Busybody?

So my fabulous neighbor called yesterday to check on me... why? Because the new neighbor on the other side of me was worried about me. She has never met me, but the other day it rained and *gasp* I didn't shut the front room windows!! Get this- she actually called the office about me! They told her not to worry, that Brenda and I were tight and she had a key, so this chick must have been stalking Brenda out the window or something because she approached her to ask her to check on me.

Seriously?

I don't shut windows. I like fresh air. There was nothing of value getting wet. And this was the only clue she had that something might be wrong. It could have been that I simply wasn't home!

Either way, Brenda says she is very nice, so I will make an effort at some point soon to go meet her and thank her for her concern. I guess there is a good chance that she's just a very caring woman and we could end up friends.

I fear that it's Gladys Kravitz though who has moved in...

Posted by Acinom @ 7:21 PM

Read or Post a Comment

A person who likes to worry. That's who you've got living next to you. You will always think of her when it's raining and you have the windows open lol

Posted by Blogger Kristin - The Goat @ 5:52 PM #
 
<< Home