Wednesday, March 11, 2009

 Just a bit of guilt

So recently I saw a job posted at a local outpatient place. I decided to apply. I REALLY don't want to give up traveling, but the way the travel market is makes me think that I might have to. And this would be a really good job. And in a few more years when the travel market opens up again I can consider going back to it if I so choose at that time. At least that's what I keep telling myself...

So a friend from my old hospital now works at this location. I haven't talked to her in probably about a year, but I decided to drop her an email asking her to put in a good word for me. And I feel pretty guilty for doing that. :( It seems like the first time I contact her in forever I should not be asking for a favor, but I also needed the favor. But then I realized that I also have not heard from her, so maybe it's not so bad that I haven't written her. And if she had out of the blue emailed me to ask me for a favor I wouldn't think twice about helping her. So I am hoping that she feels the same way.

I am just hoping that things fall into place the way they should, whichever way that may be. I know what I want, I just hope that what I want is what I need and what I get...

Posted by Acinom @ 5:58 PM