Tuesday, March 31, 2009

 I wish March had only 30 days

I have put off posting all day today because I am blue and I just didn't want to come here in that mood.

But I had no choice since it's the LAST day of BloMo.

So here I am, doing a half assed lameo post about nothing good, just so that I can fulfill my blomo obligations.

My neighbor who I love of whom I have spoken in the past moved out today. I am going to miss her very much. My lease renewal paperwork just came and I have come to realize that I don't want to live in Raleigh anymore but I cannot afford to move so I am essentially trapped.

I don't do trapped well.

Things I am hoping for don't seem to be coming to fruition either.

That "something's coming" feeling that I'd been having has been kinda replaced by a feeling of stuck in limbo. And that sucks. And not in a good way.

So I hate to leave this super positive month on this horribly down note, but I just can't help it. Sorry.

Maybe it's an early April fool's joke and tomorrow life will not suck again :)


Posted by Acinom @ 8:17 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Sorry you're feeling bad. I hope everything goes better today!

Posted by Blogger fergojisan @ 9:32 AM #
 
<< Home