Monday, March 02, 2009

 Happy Birthday Laura!

So one year in chorus we sang a Broadway medley and in there was the song Camelot. In that song was "the winter is forbidden till December and exits March the second on the dot.

Laura was in my chorus class and that was her birthday and I remember always smiling at her during that line. :)

So for the past 20 years I have not talked to Laura, but every year on her birthday I thought of her and sent out good wishes.

This year she's on facebook so I got to actually wish her a happy one. How cool is that? She doesn't realize though that I've been wishing her a happy one silently every year since we sang that song!

Btw, Raleigh clearly is not Camelot. It's a winter wonderland out there. Go figure- snow, in the south, in March. Nah, the space program is a GREAT idea!

Posted by Acinom @ 11:06 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Jeez, you really hate the space program, huh? :)

And happy birthday Laura!

Posted by Blogger fergojisan @ 11:15 AM #
 
<< Home