Friday, March 20, 2009

 Friday Shuffle- I think there's a bit of a theme...

Because of superstition, I will not share what I hope this theme may be showing unless it happens... But I have to say I was not happy to see Out of Reach show up on it... The rest are great though :) Can anyone guess what I'm seeing? (definitely in the first 5!) The lyrics I chose are only ones I like for the first 5 so ignore them, but the second five I chose ones to make them match the theme I want this to be :)


Going to California by Led Zeppelin
Going to California with an aching in my heart.

It's Probably Me by Sting
When your belly's empty and the hunger's so real
And you're too proud to beg and too dumb to steal

This is the Time by Billy Joel
Did you know that before you came into my life
It was some kind of miracle that I survived

Back to Life by Soul II Soul
no more room for trouble and fuss
need a change a positive change

Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin' by Journey
Just when you said we'd try
Lovin', touchin', squeezin' each other

Out of Reach by Gabrielle (Bridget Jones Sountrack)
Keeping busy every day
I know I will be OK

Absolute Reality by The Alarm
You may work hard
You may never work at all

Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson
Im gonna make a change,
For once in my life

Suddenly by Olivia Newton John and Cliff Richard (Xanadu sountrack)
Suddenly the wheels are in motion
And I I'm ready to sail any ocean

Beautiful Day by U2
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away

Posted by Acinom @ 3:50 PM