Thursday, March 26, 2009

 Come out, come out, whoever you are!

Seriously, you don't need a blogger account to leave comments anymore, you can do an open id one.

I know there are some of you out there reading who have never left a comment, and I only have a slight idea who y'all might be.

Please take the time to leave me a comment today so I can stop wondering :)

I had a tough day, I deserve it...

What kind of tough day you ask? Well I was exaggerating. But I did just dump a whole lot of spaghetti sauce all down my front and it landed in a puddle in my lap. I stripped down and put it right into the washer and found that the sauce had stained my left breast orange. It's attractive....

Well as soon as the washer is done I'll be off for the shower!

SO leave a comment, share with me the latest food you've dropped on your lap :)

Posted by Acinom @ 7:07 PM

Read or Post a Comment

How funny that you have an orange boob. LOL I haven't dropped any food in a long time, except I have a lot of little lettuce pieces dried up on the floor. I noticed that today. I really need to get more diligent about sweeping the kitchen floor when I'm done with the dishes lol

I'm always surprised when someone pops into a comment and says that they've decided to "unlurk" and comment. I just assume that the only folks that have found my blog are people whose blog I've commented on :)

Hope you have a great weekend.
Kristin

Posted by Blogger Kristin - The Goat @ 8:04 PM #
 
<< Home