Tuesday, March 03, 2009

 Beyond Pathetic

That would be me, thankewverymuch! So last night talking with a friend we were discussing my neighborhood. So this morning I gave him my address for google maps street view and explained which apartment is mine, and how you can see my little boy actually sitting in the window. So then I spent the next 30 minutes or so basically taking a walk around my neighborhood online. Yes, I "walked" all around the area via google maps.

This is when I realized just how pathetic I am. Maybe taking an actual walk rather than a virtual one would be a better idea?

What has my world come to???

So I took a shower with every intention to then actually go out for a walk. But then when I got out of the shower I made the mistake of sitting down in front of the computer again-- Ringo planted his kitty ass on my lap, and here I have sat since.

Tomorrow is actually supposed to be a gorgeous day-- I'm going to shoot for that walk then :)

Posted by Acinom @ 2:15 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Ha! I've done the same thing, in my neighborhood, in my former neighborhood, in Sarah's former neighborhood...

It's so hard to get off the computer sometimes, isn't it? :(

Posted by Blogger fergojisan @ 2:52 PM #
 
<< Home