Thursday, March 12, 2009

 Another Haiku Thursday!

No inspiration
to write a coherent blog
yay I can haiku!

last night was way tough
messed up dreams all the night long
still feeling unsettled

Ringo Stu was sick too
woke to hear kitty puking
not good morning

what happened to spring?
I had to shut my windows
please come back sunshine!

this reads like I'm down
that's the opposite of true
still hopeful, happy :)

Posted by Acinom @ 6:07 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I like your haikus, so I stole the idea. Thanks and sorry. :)

Posted by Blogger fergojisan @ 1:25 PM #
 

Not stealing from me, dude, it's a thing out there on the blogosphere :) Just like Friday Shuffle, so feel free to steal that too! :)

It really helps when you're lacking for content to use both of these standbys ;)

Posted by Blogger Acinom @ 6:26 PM #
 

Okey doke, I will try to remember to steal Friday shuffle next week. The latest iTunes finally lets you put audiobooks in the proper folder without going through giant rigamarole. I also discovered the "do not shuffle" check box for the Christmas tunes. So now I'm shuffle friendly!

Posted by Blogger fergojisan @ 12:43 PM #
 
<< Home