Sunday, March 01, 2009

 Another BloMo!

So thanks to my friend Ferg I am signed up for another month of BloMoing! The theme this month is Give (up) and I don't think I'm feeling that much so I will probably ignore the theme and just go on my own. Or maybe not...who knows?

Today I was given some fabulous gifts by my wonderful neighbor! She is actually moving which is breaking my heart. Her new place does not have a fireplace, so she just gave me all of her wood! It's the perfect day for a fire too- bitter cold rain supposed to turn to snow soon. She also had just taken a quiche out of the oven and gave me a hunk of it for dinner. I had some of it, but then Ringo said he'd like some so we ended up sharing it and I think he even got more than me! Well, enough for now, I'm headed to go build a fire with my new wood and get cozy :) Till tomorrow...

Posted by Acinom @ 3:36 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Well, your neighbor GAVE you some wood, so that counts in the theme, methinks. And I am very jealous of your fireplace and your very polite kitty. Our cats never ask. :)

Posted by Blogger fergojisan @ 2:01 AM #
 

what makes you think he asked????

So I need to share because Im so happy right now-- we're having a snow storm...I went out to sweep the stairs and put some salt for my neighbor but ended up taking a long walk- in my pjs! and made a snow angel :)

came back up to warm up by the fire. My cup, seriously runneth over!!!!!!

Posted by Blogger Acinom @ 2:04 AM #
 
<< Home