Wednesday, March 04, 2009

 2 DOLLARS! I want my 2 DOLLARS!

So earlier today I was IMing with my friend Eddie from HS who has this thing for hating the French. And being the smart ass that I am I said something to the effect of them having great food, like fronch toast, fronch fries... and he replied "and to drink...Peru!"

SO YAY! for him!! And as I complimented him he said that anyone who could not quote that movie should be shot. So I tested the few people who were also online. 2 of who were guys that I would have COMPLETELY believed would have known...but FAIL! Only two out of 5 of my friends online knew. My question was "If I were to say 'TWO DOLLARS! I want my 2 DOLLARS' would you know what I was talking about?" and the one said "it's a shame throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that!" YAY HER! She wins! I also texted my new friend who I can't seem to stop talking about on here and his reply was not as good as hers, but he did reply "Of Course". So I'm happy he passed the test or I'd just have to ditch this new wonderful friendship and that would make me sad. But like Eddie said "tough to put all your eggs in 'bad 80s movie quotes' but i think if you don't know 2 dollars.. 'we're too different'" I'm happy that wasn't the case, but I do think Eddie was right on that one...

Oh so first person to leave a comment with the movie title wins! (NO GOOGLING ALLOWED)

Posted by Acinom @ 1:42 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Better Off Dead! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted by Blogger fergojisan @ 8:19 AM #
 

I actually purchased the VHS tape of BOD for $80! It was at a time when videos were produced on demand, I guess, because when I had first tried to get the movie it was over $100.

I've performed the BOD test on people, too!

I'm part of NaBloPoMo and am hoping to meet everyone in the March Blogroll.
I'm Kristin from The Goat, nice to meet you!

Posted by Blogger Kristin - The Goat @ 10:23 AM #
 

Kirby, you may be one of the coolest people I have ever come across in the blogosphere!

I've checked out the goat and will be a regular visitor because you are too cool not to keep up with! :)

Thanks for stopping by!!

Posted by Blogger Acinom @ 4:22 PM #
 

I've never been a coolest person before!! Thanks so much!

I'm enjoying your blog quite a bit myself.

Posted by Blogger Kristin - The Goat @ 11:06 AM #
 
<< Home