Thursday, February 26, 2009

 It's in the cards

So today I was chatting with my friend Jodi. She's read tarot cards a few days short of forever so I asked her to do a long distance reading for me. I wish I had logged the chat to copy it to here because it was really cool!

Back in December and January I was verging on a bit of a depression. I had even considered going on some SSRI's. It was like my eyes kept leaking of the lamest stuff. But then February came and somehow I snapped out of it. So odd since usually February is the roughest month for me- when I lived up north I was pretty sure I suffered from SAD, and always hated February. But whatever, any trace of the blues is GONE! SO YAY ME! I have been feeling actually amazingly positive, and really open to possibilities lately...

So guess what my tarot reading said? Basically, that I had some crap recently, but that I am in a really good place right now, and really open to positive things that are coming my way! So YAY ME!! It's weird because Jodi actually had no idea that I was feeling this way, so it made it even more cool.

I really haven't felt this excited about possibilities in a long time, and it's neat to see that it's actually in the cards for me :) So watch this space, hopefully Ill have many fabu updates of what the universe has in in store for me!

Posted by Acinom @ 3:12 PM