Friday, February 27, 2009

 It's getting better all the time!

If Facebook was a man I'd marry it!

Recent, a guy I did not know tried to tag someone in one of my pics. This particular someone was my adopted sorority little, one of my favorite people at IUP! So I messaged him and asked her if he was still in touch with her because I had lost touch back when my life was a mess at the end of the time living with the ex-fiance. He had a temper tantrum and decided to throw out a ton of my personal stuff, which included all my addresses of friends. Anyway, her last name is Smith so it made her a little challenging to google.

But, this fabulous guy who tagged her was in touch with her since the recent reunion! And today, we are reconnecting.

Again with the theory, wait long enough and you will find everyone on facebook :)

Posted by Acinom @ 2:56 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I wish you and FB many years of happy 'marriage' heehee!

I signed up, but I doubt I'll use it. I don't post pics and when I see certain pics of horrific people from the 'past', I shudder!

sorry darlin, but you always know where to find me.:)

Posted by Blogger ~ T (grits) ~ @ 11:06 AM #
 

ah but it's about so much more than pictures!! And you'll see, you'll get into it before you realize!

Now friend me, dammit! Look me up by the yahoo email :)

Posted by Blogger Acinom @ 11:12 AM #
 
<< Home