Friday, December 05, 2008

 Post #300!

So I'm a NaBloPoMo loozer again :( Although the one prize I actually wanted is still TBD, so maybe there's hope? And no, it's not the hand tied fishing flies, it's the session with the animal communicator. I'm guessing whoever won it doesn't have animals so they declined it? Anyway, I REALLY would like to win it, so maybe?

So I was putting off posting because for 100 and 200 I did 100 things posts and I wasn't sure if I wanted to do it again or not. There are only so many things one can babble about themselves, you know? So I think I'll skip it. Maybe if I get to post 500 I'll do it again then :) Or who knows, maybe at post 349 I'll be inspired. Whatever :)

So I'm still in NJ. I almost left on Tuesday because I was very ready, but then there was a mini household crisis and I thought I should stay for it. My mom's water heater broke :( The guy came out to look at it and it was going to be $1800! Crazy, eh? Well, my sis had saved a newsletter from the town that has this program for seniors or fixed income or something or other like that, and so my mom looked into it and actually got the whole thing installed and everything for free! Pretty amazing, eh? Since then though I have been less cranky and anxious to get out of here. I really would like to be home, but I'm really not in the mood for the drive. Today I got a call from a recruiter for a gig that starts in 2 weeks. If I get it, then it would make sense maybe just to hang here till then. We shall see. I REALLY hope this gig happens, so any good thoughts are DEFINITELY appreciated :)

Anyway, that's where life stands now...

Posted by Acinom @ 6:23 PM