Thursday, December 25, 2008

 Glad Tidings!

So here I am still in NJ for Christmas. While it's nice to be home, it's not the same as it was in years past. I now regret not going back to NC to spend this day with my nieces. Christmas without kids just isn't the same, you know?

However Santa was good. I have a shiny new laptop! Yes, I say shiny because that's what it is! Reading the reviews of it online the big complaint everyone had is that it gets lots of fingerprints on it. It even came with a special fingerprint removal cloth. I don't really care about fingerprints, so for me, if this is the only downside, I'm ok with that :) There is one thing I have to get used to- the mousy touch pad is very sensitive so if I accidentally touch it with my palm while typing the cursor goes nuts! I'm going to see if there's a setting to lessen the sensitivity and then all will be well.

Well I'm off to play more with my new laptop. I hope Santa brought each of you something better than coal. And my wish is also for Peace on Earth and Goodwill towards everyone!

Merry Christmas!

Posted by Acinom @ 1:23 PM