Wednesday, December 17, 2008

 cazzo! LE NOCI stanno con tutto!

Yes, that is Italian. No, I do not speak it. However, I am learning certain phrases thanks to google translater and my new Italian Hottie.

Surprised to hear I have an Italian Hottie? Not as surprised as I am! A couple of weeks ago I got a friend request on facebook from someone I did not recognize. So I looked to see who his friends were to see if there were any mutual- nope, in fact, most of his friends seemed to be in Italy. I sent him a message asking if we knew each other and then ended up accepting his friend request anyway because I was curious to see his profile and figured I could delete the friendship if it turned out to be a mistake.

A few days later I got the reply from him about how we knew each other..."
yes ..i remeber u 'couse we meet in brancaleone for a kool & the gang's concert.a lot of kisses" Now this was news to me because i did not even remember kissing a cute 24 year old Italian guy in Brancaleone, Italy, let alone going to the Kool & the Gang concert! But hey, why not? :)

I did confess to him that it was a mistaken identity but he did not delete me as his friend. This makes me happy cuz it cracks me up to see what he has on his wall. I check with google to translate some of them and this was today's status for him... cazzo! LE NOCI stanno con tutto!

Translation? "fuck! Walnuts are with everything!" I totally laughed out loud when I read that.

It warms my heart though to know that my young Italian hottie also dislikes walnuts. This could be the start of something very special... ;)

Posted by Acinom @ 1:09 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Oh Wow! I hope you are still happy w/Italian Hottyman!!:)

Posted by Blogger ~ T (grits) ~ @ 2:25 PM #
 
<< Home