Friday, November 21, 2008

 Yet another meme!

Again, Tagged by Biff at STACYVERB!

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random, some weird.
3 Tag 7 people (if possible) at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Ok so here we go...

  1. I think Ketchup is the most revolting food on earth and the thought of it makes me queasy.
  2. I could never live in NJ again long term, but I am glad that I was raised there.
  3. I absolutely hate when people tell me their dreams in details, and I always have to be careful not to do the same thing to others when I have a cool dream
  4. I once met Bob from Sesame Street
  5. I could eat cake for every meal- and usually do on my birthday
  6. I love my birthstone- Garnets, and always always am wearing at least one
  7. I have an extra bone in each of my hands

Ok Tagging
  1. AJ at Cranial Vault- she blew me off for the last one, she better not this time! ;)
  2. Gritsy at Scrambled Grits
  3. reffineJ at Kitten Whore
  4. Vern at Tasty Crumbs
  5. Dean at his Myspace Blog
  6. Aja at her Myspace Blog
  7. Kevin at his Myspace Blog

Posted by Acinom @ 6:05 PM

Read or Post a Comment

7 random facts about me!

1) I have a strange obsession with rabbits.
2) My favorite Beatle is Paul McCartney.
3) I'm a dual citizen, U.S. and Canada (my Dad lives in Toronto).
4) I love vinyl records. I have hundreds of them.
5) I was in the Coast Guard Reserve for 8 years. The most important lesson I learned in those 8 years was that I hated being in the military.
6) I play fiddle and mandolin for a roots rock band called Puritan Rodeo in Chapel Hill, NC.
7) I'm left handed.

There you have it!

V

Posted by Blogger vernond369 @ 11:31 PM #
 
<< Home