Saturday, November 22, 2008

 YAY! I'm leaving the house tonight!

So I've been going a bit stir crazy since I've been at my moms. And now I actually have plans with a friend! We're just going out for dinner, but I'm so happy about it! And the coolest part about it is that if it were not for Facebook, this would not be happening.

No, this isn't someone I met online- I've actually known her since the 4th grade. We were always friends, but never really tight after fourth grade- just hung with different people. Well now we have reconnected on Facebook and are becoming friends again. It's very cool. I think part of it is because she too is 5 cats shy of being a crazy cat lady. She's also "still single" and nobody could figure out why because she's so great. She gets me and I get her because of that.

The other night I needed to freak out about something I found out and she was online and so she was my "ear" for the evening. It wasn't like it was a problem that needed advise or solving, I just needed to babble for a bit. She got that. It was cool.

So now I need to figure out what to wear because most of my clothes have become too tight lately. That makes me sad. But leaving the house for something other than a doctor related event- that makes me happy! YAY!

Posted by Acinom @ 5:30 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I hope you had a good time :-)

Posted by Blogger Raaga @ 12:07 AM #
 
<< Home