Monday, November 17, 2008

 Way to make me feel stoopid...

So my mom is a huge Jeopardy fan. This week is the teen tournament. These kids are smarter than me. It sucks.

I do think I might have known these answers back in the day though. I'd like to think I did. But instead, I feel like the dad in that movie who's name I can't think of but when Freddy Prinze Jr made that girl into the prom queen? Ok so I just had to IMDB it because it was bugging me and it's "She's All That". There are several scenes where her dad is watching Jeopardy and just coming up with the most stoopid answers. Anyway, that's me right now.

Also stoopid because I was going to write something significant today and couldnt come up with anything. I suck. But at least I have not failed BloMo yet! :)

Posted by Acinom @ 7:14 PM