Friday, November 07, 2008

 So I just applied for a job, just not exactly sure what I applied for...

Every so often I check out local hospital websites to see if they have any openings. One did today. I think it's for a PRN job, which would be perfect for me to do along with traveling- I could work in between gigs and not give up the travel thing. But the job wasn't listed as PRN. It was listed as "Supplemental" I think that's the same thing, right? The only icky part was that it listed the hours as 5pm to 5am so it sounds like it's just a call job. Which I suppose I could happily do while not traveling. I was never a fan of call if I knew I had to get up the next day to work a full day, but I didn't mind it on the weekends. So for this gig, it would only be when I am not working, so it would be cool.

I don't know if they will even bother to call me though. We shall see :) If they do, it could change my visit up to NJ though...

I'm going up on Sunday because my mom is having that surgery after all on Wednesday. Unless I get a work gig, I will stay at least till Thanksgiving. But if they want me to interview for this, it could change that. We shall see.

Wish me luck that things work out that they should :)

Posted by Acinom @ 4:28 PM

Read or Post a Comment

what is a PRN? Im thinking it is a nurse position?

but wow, wouldnt there be a big plus in pay for shift differential?

Good luck!!

Posted by Blogger ~ T (grits) ~ @ 10:07 PM #
 
<< Home