Sunday, November 30, 2008

 It's over!


Today we celebrate another close of NaBloPoMo! I feel even more guilty this year than last- I really had crap content of my posts. I figure I do have some excuse with the trip to NJ to take care of my mom causing lots of stress and me trying not to bring too much negativity to this blog. I doubt I picked up any new readers this time around, but oh well!

I'm going to end on a happier post though :) Last night was a really nice time. I don't even remember what I posted because I was in such a hurry to make it in before midnight. So forgive me if I am repeating...

Last night was the class of '88's reunion. Now as you know if you read that far back, at first I had no intention to attend my own reunion, so it shocks me more than anyone that I actually went and crashed another year's reunion! Ok, so honestly, it wasn't really crashing... I guess nobody stepped up to plan their reunion so someone finally decided last minute to plan it. Because it was not way advance notice they did not have a good rsvp so they decided to open it up to other classes after 9pm. And because of reconnecting with and making new friendships both at my own reunion and through Facebook I decided to go with a friend from my class and check this one out.

We had a really nice time. It was a much more quiet evening than our own reunion, but it was still good. What else do you really do at one of these other than catch up with old friends? And that's what we did :) A good time was had by all!

A good time was also had by my kitties when I got home. My friend makes kitty catnip pillows and blankets and hooked my boys up with some and they have been crazy cute all night and all day. Little boy loves his as you can see in this pic!

So congrats to all of you who completed NaBloPoMo! I'll be seeing you again next year, and hopefully I won't suck then!

Oh and Eden, please give me a prize this year? Thanks! :)

Posted by Acinom @ 7:01 PM