Monday, November 10, 2008

 hurrow?

So Kitties and I have arrived at my mom & sis's. Cousin Huckleberry loves when his cousin comes to visit. He will sit on the steps and yell HURROW? up the stairs if they are up there and he wants to play. He also yells it at my mom if she's cooking chicken. He's a very friendly cat :)

Seamus, on the other hand, the most placid kitty in the world everywhere else, isn't a huge fan of Huck. He for some reason pulls this alpha cat stuff when we arrive. Sweetest kitty in the world will block the stairs and not let Huck pass, slapping him if he tries. Bizarre, but amusing. Ringo, who has a tendency to be a punk, loves to play with Huck. They are adorable together. I guess it's a striped kitty bond?

Well I'm tuckered from my evening with the girls in Maryland and the drive today, so today is a short one :) We're ordering pizza for dinner tonight- there is NOTHING like a pie from NJ (except one from NY) and it's always my homecoming meal! YUM!

Posted by Acinom @ 5:02 PM