Saturday, November 08, 2008

 Hello, My name is Monica and I'm an overpacker

So I'm packing for my trip to NJ tomorrow, or should I say OVERpacking for said trip?

I am overpacking somewhat on purpose- in case I get a gig for which I need to leave from NJ. But I'm also overpacking because I just can never decide what to bring or what I might need.

So far I have:
A suitcase of scrubs
A suitcase of both nicer clothes and nicer weather clothes, in case a gig brings me to warm weather
A bag full of shoes- everything from boots to flip flops
A suitcase full of way more clothes than I would ever need for my NJ visit.
A suitcase that has all sorts of random stuff and toiletries that I want to bring
A bag FULL of books
A bag with a quasi winter coat and 2 fleece hoodies
A bag full of cat necessities
My laptop
Oatmeal, my heart pillow, and a memory foam pillow
A small cooler with some stuff in it
The cats red kennel that they travel in
2 cat carriers
2 kitties :)

I think this is all I will be bringing. It better be! I haven't brought anything down to the car yet and I'm dreading that- plus I need to take out two bags of trash. In the meantime I'm loading my latest audiobook onto my ipod because my car CD player isn't working. The cats are happy that I am sitting still for a while to do this.

Now watch, I'll get called for an interview for that job I applied for and I'll end up only being up there a week...


Posted by Acinom @ 5:42 PM