Saturday, November 15, 2008

 First Responder Kitty to the rescue!

So Ringo Stu must have been an EMT in a former life. He is always the first on the scene of any health crisis. I've known this forever but recently my mom and sis have seen first hand...

The other day my sister stubbed her toe and yelped an OUCH! Ringo came a running!

Just before my mom was eating and something went down wrong and she started coughing up a storm- guess who came running to see if she needed the Kitty Hemilich?

Once he ascertains that his skills are not necessary he leaves though.


Seamus, on the other hand, puts himself on nursing duty. Last night he spent most of the night on the window seat but staring at my mom instead to make sure she was doing ok after her release from the hospital.

I feel content knowing that between the two of them, we are all safe and taken care of :)

Posted by Acinom @ 5:55 PM