Sunday, November 02, 2008

 An email from a Beaver


So in the past I have talked about my stuffed Bear, Oatmeal and his friendship with an old friend's stuffed Beaver. They like to send each other postcards when the go on vacation, but this time Oatster actually got an email! Why? Because he wanted to include a photo! I felt that I should share because I can't look at the pic without laughing :) The email simply said:

Dear Oatmeal,
How are you? I'm fine. Here is a picture of me at the Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza in Mexico. I had a great time there.
Your friend,
Eager B.

Impressive, eh? So my question for all of you stopping by is do you have a stuffed critter friend? How long have you had this critter and what is it's name?


So in other updates- thanks to all of you who gave your advice on my last post. In my attempt to not give too much I left a lot out I guess. One of the main points missed was that she was not interested in talking it through or working it out, just that she thought a simple "I'm sorry" and I should be "over it" because it's been long enough.

I've decided to take the advice of those of you who suggested that I accept her apology, but not to work too hard at the friendship. If we are in the same place at the same time because of mutual friends, there will be no hard feelings. But I don't think there will ever be the trust that was once there. Thanks for your thoughts and input!



Posted by Acinom @ 4:50 PM

Read or Post a Comment

In Kevin Spacey Fan World..there's KevieBear who is owned by the webmistress who runs the Driving Mr. Spacey fan site. KevieBear goes on adventures and one was a trip to NYC in 2007 to meet the real Kevin Spacey!! Mr. Spacey was more than glad to have his photo taken with him. His photo is at the site and at my blog as well!!

Posted by Blogger stratcat45 @ 12:43 PM #
 

no I dont have a stuffed friend - just alot of real critters lol!! (cows, chickens, bugs, sea monkeys, dogs & cats)

Posted by Blogger ~ T (grits) ~ @ 2:22 AM #
 

oh wait, I forgot about my sock monkey, Wandabelle!

I havent done anything w/her in a long time tho and I think she might be hiding out in the kid's room as I have no clue where she is these days.

Posted by Blogger ~ T (grits) ~ @ 2:25 AM #
 
<< Home