Tuesday, November 04, 2008

 Am I blue?

So I went with the blue sweater. And as I was pulling up to my polling place a guy asked me if I wanted a republican voting guide. I almost asked him if he was color blind! Instead I just went with a no thanks :)

I had brought a book with me because of all the hype over long lines, but I went at about 1030 thinking it'd be in between rushes, and I was right! Only one person ahead of me, and if I had a different letter last name there wouldn't have been anyone! THe place had about 40-50 people in there voting, but they had enough stations set up that it went smoothly.


So now here I sit anxiously awaiting the returns. I so desperately want North Carolina to be a blue state this year. Please oh please let it be?

Posted by Acinom @ 6:30 PM

Read or Post a Comment

NC looks good in blue!

Posted by Blogger vernond369 @ 9:36 AM #
 
<< Home