Sunday, July 06, 2008

 I must be really desperate!

So I'm doing my best to procrastinate right now. On Wednesday they are coming to clean my carpets. On Tuesday I plan on driving up with the kitties to NJ since my mom is going to be having some surgery soon. So between today and tomorrow I need to go to the library, get my oil changed, and move every thing that I possibly can off the carpets and into the kitchen or bathroom.

Now keep in mind that the front room is the dumping room. There are boxes and storage bins and boxes and storage bins... It's also the cats' favorite room to throw up in, so the most important in the carpet cleaning process. There is A LOT of stuff to move.

So what am I doing instead of being productive? Watching a Paradise Hotel marathon on FoxReality. This is probably the worst show ever. Believe it or not, it's even worse than that stoopid pirate show from last summer. But as much as I'd like to watch the L&O SVU marathon for the 84,000th time, I can almost recite the scripts on most of those, so I can't justify procrastinating for that.

So here I sit, making my very long to-do list, but watching really bad tv. Talk about desperate...

Posted by Acinom @ 1:35 PM