Friday, July 04, 2008

 Happy Dana's Birthday! Happy 4th to everyone else. (well to Dana too...)

Just wanted to wish a happy birthday to one of my oldest friends. Dana and I met at Camp Hoover and even though we rarely talk now-a-days, I still love her and think of her every year on this day.

So in other news, the trees have grown a lot since I moved here three years ago. When I first moved here I could see the fireworks over the tops of the trees out my front window. Now all I see is a flash of light. So either the trees got taller, or the fireworks got lower. Either way, it kinda sucks. But the good news is that they aren't that loud, and Ringo isn't freaking out as much as he does for thunderstorms.

OOoo I typed too soon! I just saw big one over the trees!

It's times like this that I am sad to be single. This would be so nice and romantic to just sit out on my front porch and watch the fireworks together. Maybe next year...

Or maybe not...most of them are still too low. And by next year the trees will be even taller. Still would be nice to have someone to watch them with though...

Posted by Acinom @ 9:02 PM